Politicians wont target terrorism - Naxal or Islamic. You wont go and vote for change either...
Then, how to save your life? Here are some tips...
- Stay at home as much as possible. Surf the net. If you use wi-fi, please keep it secure!
- Visit only places that have security guards in place or a CRPF contingent to guard. Like airports, Infosys, Bangalore or some other high security establishments.
- Do not travel at all. Definitely not by train. Travel by flight, if you must. Cargo planes or ships are a good option, unless you count pirates.
- Do not go shopping to crowded markets - especially during festival times.
- Order online.
- Avoid 5 star hotels near the sea. (Or be there, considering attacks are not likely to be repeated - depends on how you see it.)
- Eat at 5 star hotels - they x-ray baggages these days.
- Drive everywhere - sure its not eco friendly, but if you dont live whats the point?
- Shop at malls - the security theatre there could dissuade wannabe bombers.
- If you know any politician with high levels of security, tag along...